Common Conditions We Treat at Gregg Chiropractic Life Centre
11 Common Conditions We treat and Prevent at Gregg Chiropractic Life Centre in Kitchener:
- Low back pain: This includes stiffness, arthritis and disc problems.
- Headaches: Migraines and tension headaches respond incredibly well to chiropractic.
- Shoulder pain and rotator cuff injuries: Cutting edge shoulder methods for best results.
- Neck pain: decreased motion, stiffness, pain, neck related headaches.
- Sinus troubles: Special sinus adjustments can ease pressure and stop the “drip”.
- Sciatica: This is the pain that burns and shoots down into the hips and legs.
- Wrist pain and carpal tunnel syndrome: Adjustments restore the joint motion and relieve the nerve pain.
- Morning stiffness and soreness: Extreme tightness getting out of bed until you get moving? We can help!
- Sharp “knife-like” pain between shoulder blades: mid back adjustments can decrease pinching, pain and stiffness.
- Knee pain, arthritis and “clicking”: Believe it or not, knees are an easy fix!
- Jaw pain and TMJ problems: “clicking jaw” and chewing pain isn’t a lost cause.
Do you have any of these problems that we can help you with?
If so, please don’t hesitate to ask us today how we can help you be your best.
Do you know a friend, family member or co-worker that suffers from any of these?
If so, please refer them to us. We are very grateful for your referrals and are never too busy to help. We would be honoured to be your Kitchener chiropractic choice.